Zimbabwe National Boxing and Wrestling Control Board (ZNBWCB) is a statutory body that oversees the development and promotion of boxing, wrestling and related activities in Zimbabwe. ZNBWCB is seeking to recruit suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacant position:
Reporting To: Director of Development
The incumbent will plan, develop, monitor and follow through on all aspects pertaining to the efficient management of ZNBWCB programs, funding and reporting. This position will require excellent organizational skills, promptness in meeting strict deadlines and the ability to function in a stressful/demanding environment. It will involve oversight and coordination of the ZNBWCB programs and may involve supervision of employees. An employee in this class is involved with planning, directing, monitoring, and evaluating activities associated with managing federal grant programs.
• Develops and writes grant proposals for Special Projects, and Programs offered by the Board;
• Reviews and processes program documentation to include grant applications, budgets, agreements, memoranda and letters;
• Participates in and maintains supervisory control over the technical and managerial aspects of program activities;
• Advises the Director on policy, programmatic and personnel decisions.
• Collects and analyzes data on program effectiveness and prepares reports for management that reflect comprehensive assessment of program(s);
• Documents and recommends new procedures for better accountability, controls, recordkeeping and reporting for the Board’s programs;
• Provides technical assistance and advice to the Director;
• Assists in the development and presentation of information to be used for training.
• Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
• Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
• Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.
• Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives.
• Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
• Performs other related duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor degree required in Sport Management, Business Administration , Public Management or equivalent
• 5years functional experience may substitute. 2 + years of Program Management experience
• Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of digital marketing
Applications with detailed CVs to be sent to: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.orgView more information
Zimbabwe National Boxing and Wrestling Control Board (ZNBWCB) is an organisation born out of statute with a mandate to oversee ...
To support the GreenFuel (Pvt) Ltd sporting activities mainly Football, Netball and Basketball as required.
Soon to be launched television station is looking for suitable individuals for these positions: Sports reporter with deep knowledge of ...
Soon to be launched television station is looking for suitable individuals for these positions: 2 Interns with potential to present ...