Zvandiri is seeking to recruit a Programme Assistant who will be responsible for assisting the HOP on the effective planning and implementation of Zvandiri’s projects, assist in coordinating the implementation and monitoring of the programme. The Programme Assistant is also responsible for assisting the HOP in ensuring that project reporting and deliverables are completed within the set time frame, to budget and to the required quality standard. Also responsible for managing and leading the work of the Zvandiri Mentors (ZM), coordinating scale up of Zvandiri model and Community Adolescent Treatment Supporters (CATS).
• Assist in coordinating the implementation and monitoring of the programme
• Assist in managing implementation of the programme through developing work plan, monitoring and evaluation of plans
• Assisting in the organisation of conferences, forums or other collaborative events
• Assist in preparing annual work plans, budgets, concept notes and other project documents
• Produce articles and write ups on the programme and its result
• Writes routine reports and correspondence, and assists with the development of project/program materials
• Provide inputs for feedback to donor queries and concerns and contribute to any other resource mobilisation efforts of the organisation
• Work hand in hand with HOPs, RCs and all programme staff in Budget tracking and offering financial advise
• Assist with advance Liquidation management ensuring that monthly requisitions and other payments are liquidated as per organisation policy.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Science’s or related field
• Administrative/finance qualification added advantage
• At least one years’ experience in a similar role
• Comprehensive understanding of the Zvandiri Model desirable
• Technical working knowledge of HIV
• Knowledge of and familiarity with the Ministry of Health and Child Care structures
• Strong report writing and computer skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening, presentation and facilitation
• Demonstrated experience in children and adolescent HIV programming, including
community, peer-led interventions
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Proficiency in Microsoft; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• NGO experience an added advantage
Interested applicants should submit a 2 pager CV in WORD and letter of motivation to email@example.com by midday, Thursday, 18th August 2022.
Zvandiri is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Zvandiri has zero tolerance for any form of harassment and staff are expected to uphold the organizational values and core competencies especially diversity and inclusion, integrity, commitment, and respect for others as our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children and safeguarding employees and communities from Sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse.
Bantwana Zimbabwe (BZ) is seeking experienced candidate(s) for the role of District GBV and Parenting Assistant(s) for a USAID-funded project ...
Bantwana Zimbabwe (BZ) is seeking experienced candidate(s) for the role of Case Management Officer(s) for a USAID-funded project to reduce ...
A local NGO is inviting prospective reputable suppliers registered with ZIMRA to register for the following.
Welthungerhilfe is one of the largest German non-governmental Organisations in development co- operation and emergency relief. Primarily in co-operation with ...