The successful applicant will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the Technical Services Manager inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
• Supervising data entry on database related issues.
• Validate interpretative and analytical data as received
• Create and update 3D mineralized models as required
• Manage all information related to the resource, ensuring assays, composites, densities, and related information are accurate and validated
• Maintain regulatory compliance with respect to mineral resource and mineral reserve estimates.
• Recommend updates or changes to the resource modelling processes to improve quality and efficiency and ensure any modifications are consistently implemented and documented.
• Keep statutory and internal reporting as required.
• Active participation to the Health & Safety Committee.
Qualifications and Experience:
• BSc honours in Geology or Mineral Resource Management.
• 5 years'work experience in narrow reef mining production environment or exploration geology including at least 3 years in resource modelling.
• Experience in commodities such as gold very essential.
• Knowledge of Datamine or Surpac resource modelling software and working knowledge of associated database management systems.
• Strong 3D interpretation and geostatistical modeling skills.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, dearly labelled which position they are applying for, together with CVs and copies of qualifications to:
The Human Resources Superintendent Renco Mine
P. Bag 3005
Or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date 12th June 2020