A suitably qualified individual to report to the Procurement Officer is invited to fill up the above post.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Assist in the procurement of goods and services
2. Assist in drafting of bidding documents and evaluation reports
3. Prepare PRAZ returns (Monthly, quarterly and annuals).
4. Maintain status reports on procurement and work in progress
5. Carry out any other duties assigned by the Procurement Officer.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Five O’ Levels including English and Mathematics.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Procurement; Supply and Chain Management or any equivalent qualification.
• A relevant degree will be an added advantage
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
Interested persons with requisite qualifications should deliver their CVs on or not later than 21 January 2022 at 2.30pm to:-
The Human Resources and Administration Manager
Upper Manyame Subcatchment Council
No. 9 Connaught Avenue
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Paynow for young, ambitious, and highly motivated graduates to join our vibrant team. Paynow ...
An exciting opportunity has arisen for young, ambitious and highly motivated graduates to enroll for the SPAR Retail Operations Graduate ...
Deadline: 25 January 2022 Location: Midlands, Mashonaland East, West and Central About ZNNP+ is an umbrella body that represents the ...
Deadline: 21 January 2022 Location: Harare About Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI) is a not-for-profit human development organisation which is registered ...