Applications are invited from suitably qualified people to fill a post that has arisen within a local Council reporting to the Registrar.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Well informed and able to interpret the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act
(Chapter 22:23) in depth.
• Preparing council procurement plans, returns and other procurement receipts.
• Coordinating Council Procurement processes in accordance with Procurement Regulations.
• Identify and recommend potential suppliers to procurement committee.
• Advising procurement Committee and the Accounting Officer on procurement matters.
• Drafting bidding documents and managing procurement contracts.
• Sourcing quotations and compiling comparative schedules.
• Creating and maintaining good relations with vendors and suppliers.
• Preparing tender documents in compliance with Public Procurement and Disposal of Public
Assets Act (Chapter 22:23).
• Generating Purchase orders.
• Adhering to Standards Operating Procedure and PPDPA Act and Regulations.
• Maintaining records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
• Establishing and estimating cost parameters and budget for purchases.
• Ensuring that products and supplies are of high quality.
• Assisting the Finance Officer with assigned clerical work.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Registrar
- Degree in Purchasing and Supply or equally relevant qualification.
- A minimum of HND in Purchasing & Supply.
- Accounting Background will be an added advantage
- Clean class 4 Drivers license.
- Computer literacy a must.
- Relevant experience in Public Sector Procurement will be an added advantage.
Old Mutual Zimbabwe Is Looking For A Graduate Trainee-Property
Old Mutual Zimbabwe Is Looking For A Graduate Trainee-Investments
Old Mutual Zimbabwe Is Looking For A Graduate Trainee-Risk
Old Mutual Zimbabwe Is Looking For A Graduate Trainee - Legal & Compliance