Our client, a solid and stable organisation is seeking individuals who are excellent multi-taskers, adaptable, effective communicators and who possess critical thinking skills.
• Adhering to applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures governing pharmaceutical practice.
• Dispensing drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners and providing information to patients about medications and their use.
• Reviewing prescriptions to ensure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients and to evaluate their suitability. Providing information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage and proper medication storage.
• Maintaining records such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files and inventories.
• Acting as a custodian of dangerous drugs by securing, balancing of the records and checking authenticity of the prescriptions of such drugs in line with professional standards and government statutory requirements.
• Offering health promotions and prevention activities.
• Analysing prescribing trends to monitor patient compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions.
• Ordering and purchasing pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies and drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
• Customer relationship management and engagement.
• Coaching and arranging staff training.
• Carrying out on-going evaluation of staff in the understanding of department procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy
• Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Zimbabwe
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Ability to manage and develop staff
• Excellent planning, analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent inter-personal and negotiation skills to achieve targets.
Family Planning Outreach Clinical Officer (Part Time/ Locum): FHI 360 Deadline: 25 June 2021 Location: Bulawayo About FHI 360 FHI ...
Reporting to:Nurse in Charge Location:Chitungwiza Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract Project Summary The Target Accelerate and Sustain Quality Care ...
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe Company: Plan International Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and ...
Our thriving organization in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit a qualified Messenger/Rider who will be responsible for ...
Who we are With over 45 years of experience working in over 50 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the ...
Salary: 500-100000 Expiry Date 24 Jun 2021
Posted by PSI - Population Services International in ZimbabweView Full Ad