Our client, a market leader in the Health Industry is looking for an individual who can effectively and efficiently manage staff and executive payroll related payments for
the group to ensure adherence to Renumeration Polices, Procedures and relevant laws in line with their objectives.
• Group payroll planning and scheduling of all payroll activities/processes and updating of pro-cedures for onward submission to the Chief Finance Officer for approval.
• Payroll system management for the Group by ensuring processing of license renewals for payroll system annually in line with forecasting trends
• Plans and schedules payroll systems updates and modifications, liaising with stakeholders while ensuring alignment to the department’s plan.
• Manage the processing of Executive and Expatriates payrolls, interpreting and advising them all on all payroll related issues.
• Oversees and reviews payroll audit process and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies controls or compliance concerns.
• Risk management, Leave management and Pension management.
• Handling payroll processing and salaries payments.
• Employment records & information management including preparation of monthly trend and variance analysis reports.
• Supervision of staff which includes arranging, coaching, training as well as identifying discipli-nary issues with staff and arranging necessary disciplinary action.
• Manages in liaison with HR and Finance Department.
• Participates in the development, review and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures to improve on delivery of the HR strategy.
• Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting/Bookkeeping qualification or the equivalent
• At least 4-6 years’ experience in Payroll Management
• Relevant Accounting/Payroll affiliations
Skills & Attributes
• Proficiency in the use of computerized payroll systems
• Clear verbal and written communication and ability to prepare accurate reports
• Ability to manage and develop staff
• Ability to analyse and solve work related problems to achieve the correct outcomes
• Ability to interact, negotiate (where applicable) and achieve targets
Qualified and interested? Please email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 21th January 2022. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.