PAINTER | WORKS AND ESTATES [ WORKS AND ESTATES ]
· Preparing walls and other surfaces for painting by scrapping, using sand paper and removing old paint;
· Attending to all internal painting queries as and when necessary;
· Identifying materials to be purchased and selecting the correct painting materials;
· Filling crack and holes with appropriate material;
· Mixing paint and materials so as to prepare the right colour and texture;
· Applying varnish and other finishers on different surfaces;
· Adhering to all health and safety precautions;
· Any other duties as assigned by the Director of Works and Estates;
Applicants must have at least a Journeyman Class One/Two Certificate Painter and five (5) years working experience. In addition, applicants must have five (5) ordinary level passes including English Language.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 01 December, 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.