Anglo American has a portfolio of world-class mining operations. We mine, process, move and market the essential ingredient that enable a clear, more connected world and that meet fast growing consumer-driven demands for products from smartphones to electric cars. Our basic materials build homes, offices, railways and airports, and our diamonds fulfill people's dreams.
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium.
People. Process. Performance. You'll keep sight of it all..
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join us.
The role is responsible for direct development, stoping, shaft sinking and general mining operations.
• Daily marking, drilling, charging and blasting of decline faces and bords.
• Evaluating daily operations to ensure safety performance.
• Optimizing production through the utilization of resources, motivation and development of personnel.
• Daily monitoring and reporting of underground operations including safety of personnel and equipment
• A recognized degree or diploma in Mining Engineering.
• A full blasting license and NEC certificate.
• At least 2 years hard rock mining experience in trackless mining.
• Must be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
CLICK VIEW MORE INFORMATION BUTTONView more information