Tsapo Group of Companies is a fast-growing organisation in the motor industry and is seeking the services of an Operations Manager for a transport and logistics SBU based in Harare.
1. Managing business performance and ensuring it is in line with provisions of the overall business plan and targets.
2. Implementing the Operations key performance ratios and indicators in alignment with industry trends and internal expectations.
3. Formulating operations budgets with the guidance of the Group Operations Manager and ensuring adherence to agreed objectives, budgets and targets.
4. Allocating resources in the best manner to optimize business performance.
5. Continuously reviewing and implementing operating systems and procedures.
6. Negotiating cost effective service and supply contracts.
7. Reviewing and implementing quality control and leading practice standards in operational processes to achieve set targets.
8. Managing project implementation for all operations projects.
9. Coordinating functions, giving necessary direction, control and management.
10. Generating periodic reports to senior management on business performance.
11. Periodically reviewing subordinate performance and ensuring discipline among subordinates.
1. A degree in Supply Chain and Logistics or related business degree from a reputable institution.
2. A post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
3. At least 5 years' working experience in a similar position ( preferably in the transport logistics sector).
4. Clean class 4 drivers' licence is a must.
Qualified and interested candidates must send their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 June 2022, indicating the position being applied for on the subject.
• Driving and carrying out regular maintenance and repairs of tractors and other farm implements.
• Quoting clients on duty • Loading authority • Register Maintenance and File Opening • Framing of Bills of Entry ...
Delivering and collecting items and transportation of Staff
Applications are invited from suitable qualified results oriented and experienced Haulage Truck Drivers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced 15 tonne Truck Driver
Operators of: Excavators, Graders, JCB, Construction Vehicles, Earthmoving Equipment Concrete Mixer, Bulldozer, Graders, Rollers, Front-end Loader and other
Salary: Competiti... Expiry Date 11 Sep 2022
Posted by GOLDEN BARN TOBACCOView Full Ad