A reputable company in Harare is looking for an Office Assistant to start work with immediate effect
Duties and Responsibilities
• Accommodate clients at the reception in a hospitable manner and direct visitors to their intended destination
• Operate switchboard and direct clients to relevant departments
• Coordinate staff meetings and appointments
• Manage all matters pertaining to reception/office appearance and utilities
• Maintain database of suppliers and service providers
• Prepare minutes for all staff meetings, read them out and ensure they are properly signed and filed.
• Assist with administrative tasks and provide research and administrative support to all departments and individuals, where necessary
• Coordinating office activities and operations
At least 5 ‘O’ Levels including English Language and Mathematics
Diploma in secretarial studies /Administration or equivalent
At least 2-years relevant experience
Excellent spoken and written English, should be able to communicate well with customers.
Applicant should be 30 years of age and below
High degree of proficiency in Computer skills
Able to work under pressure with minimum / no supervision
Must be well groomed and confident.
Sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools
interested candidates should submit their CVs on the following email address hrinemhota@gmail .com
We are looking for Production Manager to oversee our day-to-day operations
We are looking for vibrant and dynamic individual to fill the above position. Reporting to the Properties and Administration Officer, ...
We are looking for hardworking and energetic individuals to fill the above positions. Reporting to the Builders, the incumbents will ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above post which has arisen at Winsten ...