Reporting to: Clinical Services Coordinator
Project summary: FACT Zimbabwe’s Going the Last Mile for HIV Control Program, seeks to sustain the reduction in HIV incidence and to accelerate the HIV response for epidemic control in Zimbabwe. The program will strengthen the national HIV response by developing and implementing client-centred solutions for achieving the 95-95-95 targets and ensuring district-level coverage of priority adolescent girls and young women (AGYW), key populations (KP), and men and boys with the right package of HIV biomedical prevention interventions to meet their needs. The Program seeks to strengthen national HIV programs, support MOHCC leadership and coordination at all levels, and improve data systems and use to inform better, faster programmatic decisions.
Purpose of the position: The Monitoring and Evaluation (M and E) Officer is responsible for coordinating monitoring, evaluation, and reporting activities under the project in the district. The M&E Officer will be managing the Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) and all data collection, analysis, quality assurance and reporting activities.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Maintains complete and accurate site level data for all program areas.
• Verify/validate site level data recorded in registers, client’s intake records and any other social franchise data collection tools used at the site.
• Reports any data quality issues to the Clinical Services Coordinator.
• Ensure that all data records are always properly filed.
• Daily, check that all electronic data (outreach and static) are uploaded to the site server.
• Report any data upload issues/information system challenges to the clinical services coordinator
• Assist the clinical services coordinator in responding to ad-hoc data requests from FACT/PSH regional or HQ
• Facilitate site level data quality audits by PSH and its donors.
• Assist the Clinical Services Coordinator to ensure that site level staff have a good understanding of and implement any FACT/PSH instructions or standard operating procedures on data collection, verification, quality control.
• Review site’s daily/weekly performance with clinical services coordinator to inform future outreach planning and implementation.
• Assist the Clinical Services Coordinator and Team Leader in compiling monthly, quarterly, and annual program reports.
• Maintains an accurate and up-to-date database of client referrals and linkages.
• Tracks individual referrals within and outside the network following FACT/PSH standard operating procedures for tracking referrals.
• Routinely sample client-reported linkage data and compare to referral facility records to establish the reliability of reported information.
• Support the Clinical Services Coordinator and site level staff to use data to make decisions on improving the quality-of-service delivery.
• Identify data management training needs and report to the site Manager.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Clinical Services Coordinator.
Qualifications and experience
• Diploma/Degree Nursing, Education, Social sciences, Psychology
• M and E Certificate an added advantage
• At least 3 years counselling experience
• Understanding of data compilation, verification, and validation processes
Interested candidates can submit application letter together with detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 27 January 2022. Please write – M and E Last Mile on the subject of your email.
FACT is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe, place of origin, political opinion, color, creed, gender, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS status or, subject to the Disabled Persons Act [Chapter 17:01].
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
JOB PURPOSE: TO EQUIP STUDENTS WITH ACADEMIC AND REQUISITE NON-ACADEMIC SKILLS FOR LIFE
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) is an intergovernmental organization with more than 191 member nations. ...
JF Kapnek a registered PVO 1/86 which has been operating in Zimbabwe since 1986 whose mission is to improve family ...
NPA’s Mine Action and Disarmament Programme in Zimbabwe was established in August 2012 to assist the government of Zimbabwe in ...
About the organization: Zim-TTECH is seeking highly qualified and experienced applicants to be considered for the position of Monitoring and ...
Deadline: 27 January 2022 Duration of the contract: 3 years, 2022- 2024 About The Paris Agreement requested the Global Environment ...
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 27 Jan 2022
Posted by Ministry of Environment, Climate, Tourism And Hospitality IndustryView Full Ad