A large diversified Holding Group is looking for dynamic Officers to provide mining business leadership and direction to one of it: subsidiary, This is an excellent opportunity for experienced mining finance and human resource managers with entrepreneurial orientation to apply.
Minimum three year’s mine management experience, preferably in manganese/ chrome mines in Africa.
- Will be responsible for all aspects of running multiple mine shafts in both production and development stages, the over ground laboratory and processing operations.
- Provide strong leadership, management, development and training.
- Generous salary package is offered.
The Ideal Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Mine Manager’s Diploma/Certificate or Mining Degree,
- Proven experience in senior manganese/ chrome mine management
- At least 3 year: of experience
- Able to handle high pressure and work with diverse communities.
- A thorough knowledge of the Zimbabwean Mining Act, the RBZ Act, mining statutory and local government provisions:.
- Knowledge and experience with green field mining project and related construction risks.
- No criminal record
Applications must be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae With contact details and copies of academic and professional qualification: national ID cards and birth certificate
Interested candidates should submit their applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Earth Welth Global Resources
48 Samora Machel Avenue, Harare
Or email@example.com by the 30th of June 2020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates who meet the above requirements and other recruitment requirements in terms of the company policy will be called for interviews.