Location : Migrant Health Project-Tongogara Refugee Camp
Type of contract : Fixed term duration with a three month probation period
Immediate Supervisor : Project Medical Responsible
Starting Date : January 2021
Objective of the Post: Coordinating and monitoring the vertical mental health program including management of staff, ensuring the quality of care and analyzing statistics and reports, according to MSF protocols and pre-defined medical strategy.
• Be responsible for designing and implementing MSF Mental Health Psychosocial Support activities in Tongogara Refugee Camp
• Represent MSF in Tongogara Refugee Camp in absence of project coordinator
• Be responsible for establishing and maintaining good collaborations with government departments and implementing partners in Tongogara Refugee Camp and Chipinge District in collaboration with the Project Coordinator
• Participate in designing and reviewing the medical and operational strategies for Tongogara Refugee CampAct as a technical referent in other sites (Beitbridge Main base and Plumtree operations) for quality control of MSF Mental Health Psychosocial Support services
• Ensure monitoring and evaluation of the program and consolidate the progress and challenges at monthly or quarterly basis
• Represent MSF and responsible for establishing and maintaining good collaborations with governments actor, and other partners in Tongogara Refugee Camp and Chipinge District in collaboration with the Project Coordinator
Educational and professional background:
• Degree/ master's in nursing, psychology or social work or MBCHB degree with specialization in psychiatry
• Degree in psychiatric nursing may be eligible with demonstrated knowledge and experience in psychosocial and community activities
• Essential working experience of at least two years as specialized nursing care in psychiatry, psychologist psychologist or other similar profession
• Experience working in the medical humanitarian field, with an international NGO in an inter-cultural context
• Experience working with migrant population and or other people on the move is an asset
• English language and strong command of at least one local language, French and Swahili are strong assets
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their detailed CV & motivation letter on or before Sunday 28 November 2021 to: The Project HR/Fin Assistant 1715 Impala Extension, Beitbridge email to - email@example.com
N.B. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please note that MSF-Belgium, Zimbabwe Mission does not solicit any organization or individual to recruit on their behalf. No fee is charged throughout the recruitment process. Canvassing will automatically disqualify candidate
Due Date: Friday, January 28, 2022 Position Summary The Paediatric HIV Care and Treatment and Viral Hepatitis Medical Officer will ...
Due Date: Friday, January 21, 2022 Position Summary The Pharmacy Dispensary Assistant will be supported by OPHID and seconded to ...
Africa University Harare Centre is inviting qualified applicants to apply for full time and part time Lectureship in the Health ...
Deadline: 26 January 2022 Duty Station: Harare, Zimbabwe Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G5 Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one ...
Deadline: 26 January 2022 Duty Station: Harare, Zimbabwe Classification: National Officer Service Staff NoA Type of Appointment: Fixed-term, one year ...
Deadline: 24 January 2022 Location: Mutare, Mutasa, Chipinge, Buhera, Makoni, Gokwe, Gweru, Mberengwa, Kwekwe Type of contract: Fixed Term Contract ...
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 24 Jan 2022
Posted by Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI)View Full Ad
Deadline: 23 January 2022 Reports: Program Manager About Jointed Hands Welfare Organisation (JHWO) is a local NGO that envisions a ...
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 23 Jan 2022
Posted by Jointed Hands Welfare Organization (JHWO)View Full Ad