Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced people to fill the above post which has become vacant in Masvingo Municipal Medical Aid Society.
Reporting to the Bookkeeper, the successful incumbent will be responsible for the following:-
• Compiling Payment Vouchers.
• Initiating Payments.
• Remitting Payments.
• Sorting and recording Claims.
• Updating individual cards and individual files.
• Managing Petty Cash.
• Assisting in the preparation of financial statements.
• Any other duties as assigned by superiors.
• Capture joumals
The prospective candidate is expected to meet the following minimum qualifications: -
Municipal Offices P.0 Box 17 MASVINGO.
Advert No. 31/2021
• Five '0' levels including Mathematics and English
• A degree in accounting with degree class 2.2 or better from a reputable institution
• Working knowledge of spreadsheets a must.
• At least one year working experience.
• Aged 30 years and below
• Knowledge of Medical Aid Systems will be an added advantage.
• Candidate must be of unquestionable integrity and have ability to work within a team.
Family Planning Outreach Clinical Officer (Part Time/ Locum): FHI 360 Deadline: 25 June 2021 Location: Bulawayo About FHI 360 FHI ...
Reporting to:Nurse in Charge Location:Chitungwiza Type of Contract: Fixed Term Contract Project Summary The Target Accelerate and Sustain Quality Care ...
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe Company: Plan International Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and ...
Our thriving organization in the Healthcare Service Industry is seeking to recruit a qualified Messenger/Rider who will be responsible for ...
Who we are With over 45 years of experience working in over 50 countries, Population Services International (PSI) is the ...
Salary: 500-100000 Expiry Date 24 Jun 2021
Posted by PSI - Population Services International in ZimbabweView Full Ad