Our client, a well-established organisation in the heath industry seeks the above to join their team in Mutare.
• Receiving medical items and prescriptions, sorting them out and understanding instructions from the healthcare facility.
• Ensuring that medical items and prescriptions are securely stored in the delivery vehicle.
• Ensuring that the documentation corresponds to each item.
• Ensuring that all documentation is credible and accurate.
• Mapping out a route to the destination, considering traffic and mileage.
• Ensuring the punctual collection and delivery of medical items from the healthcare facility.
• Ensuring that recipients sign delivery receipts and designations are verified.
• Ensuring the safety of each item delivered.
• Logging mileage and maintenance information on the company logbook.
• Accurately counting and taking inventory of medical items to be collected or delivered.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Time management skills.
• Ability to interact with people from different walks of life.
• The ability to stay calm in stressful situations.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Physically fit and strong.
• 5 O’ Levels
• Class 3 drivers’ licence
Please email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 8 September 2021.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Job Summary Driver for deliveries in a manufacturing setup. This Position requires someone who is honest and trustworthy as it ...
Zimbabwe Free Range Poultry Association (ZFRPA) is looking for qualified and experienced persons for the following positions on contract basis ...
Zimbabwe Power Company the leading generator of electrical energy in Zimbabwe and supplies the bulk of the nations electrical power ...
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) Is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions ...
Who We Are? With over 20 years of experience, PSI/Zimbabwe now registered as Population Solutions for Health is looking for ...
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 25 Oct 2021
Posted by Population Solutions for HealthView Full Ad