Job exists to coordinate and implement marketing and communication activities for the Population Solutions for Health (PSH) Amplifying Drug and Substance Use (DSU) linkages to SRHR and Mental Health in Zimbabwe.
• Participates in conducting formative work for campaign development using human centered design approaches.
• Develops campaign briefs in line with user insights and coordinates creative agency briefing sessions.
• Participates in the assessment of creative agency proposals.
• Liaises with creative agencies to ensure that all communication jobs are completed on time.
• Briefs media agencies on campaign placement strategies
• Implements campaigns and communication activities based on the approved media strategy and workplan.
• Proof-reads all creative materials before proceeding to production.
• Drives sensitization and implementation of community level interventions including collaborating with community-based organizations, key stakeholders, and other integrated PSH programs.
• Scans the environment to learn from best practices to improve demand creation initiatives.
• Plans for the timely distribution of promotional material and printed material to stakeholders and recipients of care.
• Assists the Marketing Manager to identify opportunities to increase visibility of the campaign through events and functions.
• Conducts daily media monitoring, checking for booked media schedule conformity, and flags any discrepancies to the Marketing manager.
• Conducts field visits to monitor quality of implementation.
• Assists the Marketing Manager in identifying innovative digital opportunities to increase uptake of PSH products and services.
• Supports the maintenance of digital media assets including websites, mobile applications, and chatbots.
• Supports the digital media specialist to develop social media content, roll out content as per content plan and monitor performance on social media channels.
• Ensures timeous initiation of purchase requisitions based on assigned budget lines.
• Monitors the progress of raised requisitions through to purchase order and payment.
• Verifies supplier and implementing partner invoices.
• Performs any other duties assigned by the Marketing Manager.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Studies, Social Sciences, or related field.
• A master’s degree in marketing, Business or Development Studies is an added advantage.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience in marketing or demand creation for the development sector
• Demonstrated personal initiative and creativity.
• Clean class 4 driver’s license.
• Skills in photography & video production are an added advantage.
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSH is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression, race, religion, national origin, or disability.
All interested candidates are encouraged to follow the following steps when applying:
Step 1: Complete the Application for the position you wish to apply for, under the "Click to Apply" option below.
Step 2: Send your updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications should be shared not later than February 19, 2024.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.