A local company is looking for an Installations/Site Manager
• Overseeing and supervising the direction of project and or site, ensuring that client’s specifications and requirements are met.
• Liaising with both Sales Department and the Factory.
• Job or task allocation and performance management.
• Making sure that the fitting team has the adequate and correct materials and tools for each job.
• Offering guidance and training where required.
• Reviewing progress, and contributing to continuous improvement of processes and practise.
• Liaising with the client and other professionals like electricians, builders, plumbers on site.
• Safety inspections
• Do site checks and prepare site reports.
• Maintaining quality control procedures.
• Problem solving.
• Assessing and minimising risk.
• Job hand over.
Educational & Experience
• At least 5 “O” Levels including English
• Journeyman Class1 Or NC or ND Carpentry and Joinery from a recognised college.
• With a minimum of 4 progressive years of manufacturing and Fitting, Kitchens, BICs, Vanities, office furniture etc.
• Clean Class 4 Driver’s Licence
• Good interpersonal communication skill.
• Good Planning
• Problem solving
• Commercial awareness
• Ability to motivate others
• Should be able to work and pressure
We are looking for Production Manager to oversee our day-to-day operations
We are looking for vibrant and dynamic individual to fill the above position. Reporting to the Properties and Administration Officer, ...
We are looking for hardworking and energetic individuals to fill the above positions. Reporting to the Builders, the incumbents will ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the above post which has arisen at Winsten ...