The successful incumbent will be responsible in identifying and monitoring cyber security threats, potential cyber security risks and recommending closure of identified gaps or weaknesses.
• Decides on the suitable tools to perform cyber security assessments.
• Carries out weekly cyber security risk assessments in line with guidelines (such as penetration tests, vulnerability assessments).
• Reviews and analyses internal audit, fraud and loss, incident reports, establishes trends and submits a report with recommendations to the Information Security Manager.
• Executes cyber security test plans for software systems, networks, data centres, and hardware and submits reports to the Information Security Manager for approval.
• Researches best ways to secure company-wide Technology Services infrastructure against threats and risks.
• Inspects firewalls and checks protection of network infrastructures and recommends corrective action.
• Monitors software and infrastructure for internal and external intrusions, attacks, and hacks and recommends corrective action.
• Closes off security vulnerabilities in the case of an attack by liaising with internal Technology Services team.
• Assesses Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans and makes appropriate recommendations.
• Monitors system and software licenses and certificates. Checks and ensures compliance to renewal dates.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• A degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or relevant field.
• Security certification in CISM / CISSP / CEH is a must.
• 2-4 years' experience in Technology Services Cyber Security and Risk Management or related environment.
• Strong knowledge of data privacy and data protection regulations.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the position "Information Security Officer" in the subject area by the 16th of July 2021. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
A leading company in retail and manufacturing invites applications from the following:
Applications are invited front individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the following posts.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at Group IT & ...
Co-ordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects with regards to budget, scope and delivery time.
Bindura University of Science Education is looking for a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor: ComputerScience /Information Technology (1 Post)
Salary: 500 - 100000 Expiry Date 09 Oct 2021
Posted by Bindura University of Science EducationView Full Ad