A member of the SME Association of Zimbabwe is seeking a full-time ICT Systems Administrator to spearhead the design, implementation and maintenance of their business ICT systems.
The incumbent will report to the Sales & Marketing Manager, and they will be expected to:
• Assist in the definition, development, testing, analysis, and maintenance of new or existing software applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
• Designing and overseeing all aspects of our digital marketing operations including our marketing database, email, website and display advertising campaigns.
• Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
• Design, run and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
• Write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications and to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
• Train end users to operate new or modified programs.
• Respond to a variety of end user inquiries through the Help Desk Support system.
• Facilitate internet and intranet growth and development.
• Planning and managing our social media platforms.
• Preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
1. Experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
2. Experience in the operation and analysis of database hardware, software, and standards, as well as data retrieval methodologies and software applications.
3. Proficiency in a variety of programming languages and software tools, including .NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
4. Understanding of coding methods and best practices.
5. College diploma (Minimum 2 year program) or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or software engineering.
To apply for this position, please submit your application via this link: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=Nzcx and select the ICT Systems Administrator (Harare, Harare, Zimbabwe) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.View more information
A leading company in retail and manufacturing invites applications from the following:
Applications are invited front individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the following posts.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at Group IT & ...
Co-ordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects with regards to budget, scope and delivery time.
Bindura University of Science Education is looking for a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor: ComputerScience /Information Technology (1 Post)
Salary: 500 - 100000 Expiry Date 09 Oct 2021
Posted by Bindura University of Science EducationView Full Ad