The ICT Graduate Intern will be working under the supervision of the ICT Officer.
• Perform back up and disaster recovery.
• Provide first line support, advise and solutions to the ICT users in relation to application, data and process issues, ensuring all issues are
resolved in a timely fashion.
• ICT infrastructure administration.
• Assist in ensuring 24-hour availability and reliability of the Helpline’s ICT infostructure, applications and connectivity.
• Performing routine checks on all organizational systems.
• Assist in maintaining ICT systems within the region including, installation, ensuring backup systems operate effectively, recommend
purchasing of hardware software.
• Assist in the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrading, security and support of all ICT systems, including servers, PCs,
Operating Systems, hardware and software within the region.
• Assist in monitoring the network security, supervising the network system in the region and identifying the inherent ICT risks of the
• Troubleshooting network, telephony, software and hardware related issues.
• Holder of a National Diploma or ICT Degree or relevant.
• 1 year work related learning.
• Team player
• Demonstrate knowledge of sexual reproductive health, child development, child rights and child abuse.
• Good team working skills and should be able to interact at all levels.
Qualified, experienced and motivated individuals are encouraged to apply for the above stated position which has become vacant at Childline Zimbabwe. A detailed CV together with certified copies of academic and professional qualification must be attached to the application and sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful candidates will be responded to. The closing date for Applications is Sunday 18 February 2024.