Family Aids Caring Trust (FACT) is a Christian national development NGO based in
Zimbabwe. It implements sustainable development initiatives to improve people’s livelihood,
Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH), HIV Prevention, HIV and AIDS care and support as well
as health activities. FACT seeks the services of the following.
Reporting to: Human Resources Specialist
Purpose of the position: The HR Officer will mainly be responsible for assisting in
maintaining the human resource database and all employee records and files and
providing a full spectrum of HR services including payroll administration. The
incumbent should have knowledge of adhere to human resources-related laws and
regulations as well as handles information and documents relevant to human resources
with a high degree of confidentiality, discretion, and attention to detail.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Support the recruitment and selection process including scheduling of interviews,
Page 3 of 3
creation of interview files and conducting reference checks. Conduct new hire
orientation and ensure all relevant documents are included on orientation package.
• Maintaining human resources files including staff personal files.
• Payroll administration including capturing authorised payroll input, preparing third party
payment schedule and reconciling salary pool account.
• Attend to human resources related queries.
• Support grievances and disciplinary processes.
• Assist in the development and implementation of a training needs assessment
programme and implement training across the organisation.
Experience and qualifications
• Human Resources Management or Organisational Psychology Degree
• A Masters’ degree shall be an added advantage
• A minimum of two (2) years post qualifying experience in NGO sector
• Good communication skills
• Conversant with Belina payroll package.
How to apply:
1. Follow the button below and complete the form not later than 30 September 2023 COB.
2. Send a detailed CV to email@example.com
-Background checks will be done for successful candidate to ensure child
safeguarding and protection in all our work. FACT commits itself to protecting
children whom its staff, volunteers as well as outsiders may get into contact with. The
organization is mandated to serve the best interest of all children through protection
from abuse, harm and exclusion, child participation and development in all its
-FACT is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in terms of race,
tribe, place of origin, political opinion, color, creed, gender, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS
status or, subject to the Disabled Persons Act [Chapter 17:01].
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be notified.