One of our clients is looking for a Heavy Vehicle Driver to be based at their Kadoma branch. The incumbent should be willing to relocate to Kadoma.
1. Plan the delivery goods correctly so that they are delivered on time.
2. Drive on different routes to deliver goods.
3. Supervise load and unload of products from the trucks.
4. Transport all fragile and heavy items carefully.
5. Maintain and update the record of all deliveries.
6. Inspect trucks on a daily basis for cleanliness and good working conditions.
7. Ensure to follow the traffic and driving rules.
8. Collect delivery confirmation from the customers.
9. Monitor and refuel oil in the truck as and when needed.
10. Report if there are any defects in the truck or if it requires maintenance.
1. Class 2 Driver’s license with re-test, Defensive Driver's License, Medicals.
2. At least 3 years of driving experience in the Logistics Department as a Truck Driver or a similar role.
3. A clean driving record will be preferred.
4. Ability to plan routes accordingly.
5. Solid understanding of truck driving rules and regulations.
6. Ability to work for long working hours.
7. Quick decision-making skills.
8. Hardworking and trustworthy individual.
9. Good time management skills.
Job Summary Driver for deliveries in a manufacturing setup. This Position requires someone who is honest and trustworthy as it ...
Zimbabwe Free Range Poultry Association (ZFRPA) is looking for qualified and experienced persons for the following positions on contract basis ...
Zimbabwe Power Company the leading generator of electrical energy in Zimbabwe and supplies the bulk of the nations electrical power ...
The Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ) Is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following positions ...
Who We Are? With over 20 years of experience, PSI/Zimbabwe now registered as Population Solutions for Health is looking for ...
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 25 Oct 2021
Posted by Population Solutions for HealthView Full Ad