Applications are invited from suitably qualified, dynamic, innovative and result-oriented individuals who wish to undergo a Graduate Trainee Programme with a leading Zimbabwean-based FMCG and Manufacturing entities in the Group.
Our Graduate Trainee programme is a transformational 18-month journey designed to produce high impact leaders across all our operations.
Graduate Trainees are required for the following specific functional areas;
• Engineering Production
• Sales & Marketing
• Warehouse & Distribution
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Safety, Health, Environment & Quality Assurance
• Risk & Assurance
The ideal candidates should possess the following minimum qualifications and attributes:
• An excellent academic record with good O' and A' level results.
• A relevant University degree from a recognized and globally accredited University, with an upper second-degree class or better, or the equivalent.
• Must be hardworking, self- motivated, agile and eager to learn.
• Strong interpersonal and very good verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
: Above tverpe under fresus.
Ability to cope under pressure and work with strict deadlines.
Interested individuals must email their applications and CVs to email@example.com with the subject line that includes the functional area to be considered for, e.g, "Graduate Trainee - Engineering, Q1 2024".
Applications received after 24 November 2023 will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.