Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to undertake an intensive two-year structured graduate-traineeship in our organization.
• Contribute ideas and innovative solutions to SBUs.
• Contribute to, produce reports and making presentations to individuals and groups.
• Participating in on-the-job training.
• Analysing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvements.
• Conducting research and assisting SBU Managers where possible
• Completing field work or visiting different work sites when required.
• Bringing positive energy into the organization and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
• Manage workload effectively, ensuring that tasks are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
• Upholding the name of the organization at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• A recent Agriculture Graduate with upper second-class degree (2.1) or better
• One-year relevant industrial attachment experience at a reputable organization.
• A great work ethic and display a zeal to learn.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Must be well groomed.
Applicants should submit their Application Letters clearly indicating the position applied for together with a Curriculum Vitae and Certified Copies of Certificates by not later than the 6th of December 2023 to: email@example.com