Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacancies that have arisen within the organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Conducting research on new investment opportunities, such as stocks or mutual funds, based on specified criteria such as level or industry sector
• Analyzing the financial status of companies and the economic outlooks including fiscal and monetary policies and marketing trends to make investment decisions based on current information about the business environment
•Evaluates and recommends investments option funding sources and financial investments that will meet the business objectives
• Analyses and assesses the business' projects to ensure value for money attained
• Keeps accurate investments records and generates regular investment reports and recommendations for efficient cashflow management Managing the accounting records of an organization's investments, including transactions fees, interest rates and other data points
• Reviewing financial statements and other reports to identify potential problems with existing investments or proposed new investments Monitoring the performance of investment portfolios to ensure that they are meeting their stated objectives regarding risk and return
• Monitoring the performance of the company's investment portfolio against benchmarks to ensure that it is meeting its stat objectives regarding risk and return
Qualifications and experience:
Bachelors Degree in Mathematics. Finance. Economics, or another related field of study Experience in local money market/ foreign exchange/ equities trading/ financial investment analysis 1-2 years' experience in banking, stockbroking or investments environment and added advantage Progress towards Chartered Financial Analyst certifications an added advantage.
Interested persons should submit their applications together with a comprehensive CV and certified copies of educational certificates to email@example.com no later than the 4th October 2022 Applicants should clearly state the position being applied for in the subject line.