Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above Position at OK HEAD OFFICE
The incumbent's duties include, among others:
• Maximize sales and gross profit for the business portfolio.
• Establish and maintain a cost effective business portfolio.
• Develop a portfolio of reliable high caliber and high performing suppliers.
• Maintain and grow market share.
• Maintain and review product range by market segments.
• Ensure merchandising standards are adhered to in line with market trends.
• Train and develop staff to bring performance to required standards.
THE PERSON MUST:
• Have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Food Science Technology.
• Have a minimum of 5 years practical experience in a Fruit & Veg Industry.
• Have experience in horticulture crops, fruit and vegetables and post-harvest management.
• Have effective interpersonal and communication skills.
• Have proven problem solving and decision making skills.
• Have highly developed mentoring, counselling and coaching skills.
• Have strong conceptual and analytical skills.
• Have excellent understanding of business environment and marketing skills.
• Be energetic and prepared to travel throughout the Country.
• Have impeccable integrity.
• Have a clean Class 4 Driver's Licence.
Interested candidates should submit applications attaching their CVs no later than 30th November 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org
May you clearly indicate the position you are applying for in your email subject reference
We have a shop by Helensvale.We are looking for a team player and creative individual to fill the role of ...
We are Shop based in Helensvale. We are with immediate looking for cashiers merchandiser.Who will be a team player and ...
Shop Save has grocery stores and meat centers in Helensvale and Kamfinsa shopping complex in Harare. We are looking for ...
Sell goods for wholesalers or manufacturers to businesses or groups of individuals. Work requires substantial knowledge of hardware products - ...