1. Freight Forwarding and Communication
2. Customer Relationship Management
3. Financial Performance
4. Internal Quality Processes
5. Report Writing and Meetings
Freight Forwarding and Tracking
• 100% quoting of clients whether for Forwarding or Customs Clearance & Quotation Follow ups
• Liaising with Clients regarding to the nature of goods and shipments specifications.
• Management of all duty quotations to clients and ensure that quotations are responded to on time.
• Receiving feedback from clients regarding quotations given.
• Giving technical advice to clients.
• Liaising with other branches and service providers regarding the movement of shipments.
• Updating clients on shipment movement
Client Relationship Management
• Market segmentation.
• Classification of customers and allocating customers to Account Managers.
• Retaining corporate, loyal and profitable customers.
• Planning & Visiting corporate clients
• Attending to and resolving customer complaints.
• Capturing details of lost and damaged shipments and referring cases to the relevant team
• Establishing and maintaining Service Level Agreements and service standards. (Service Level can also be done by HOD’s)
• Implementing the disbursement policy.
• Managing critical costs e.g. bond paper, telephone & fuel consumption.
• Managing debtors.
Internal Quality Process
• Establishing and maintaining Service Level Agreements and service standards.
• Complying with quality assurance.
• Internal Auditing
• Complying with legal, statutory and licensing requirements.
Profitability and Cashflow Management
• Ensuring that shipments are delivered on time.
• Ensuring that customer clearances are done on time so as to avoid demurrages.
• Ensuring that loading authorities & Duty Authorizations are given in time.
• Participate in responding to bid tenders, i.e. pricing, terms and conditions.
• Providing sales leads to Sales and Marketing.
• Writing of reports for monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Presenting reports to BD Manager.
• Participation and contributing in departmental meetings
• Freight Forwarding Skills
• Good communication and customer interaction skills.
• Quality Management Skills
• Good analytical skills.
• Good report writing skills.
At least 5 "O" Levels including English and Maths plus 2 years experience in the industry
Education-Higher Technical, Professional or University.
Diploma in Customs Procedures, Diploma in Forwarding Practices and or any other relevant qualifications.
• Driving and carrying out regular maintenance and repairs of tractors and other farm implements.
• Quoting clients on duty • Loading authority • Register Maintenance and File Opening • Framing of Bills of Entry ...
Delivering and collecting items and transportation of Staff
Applications are invited from suitable qualified results oriented and experienced Haulage Truck Drivers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced 15 tonne Truck Driver
Operators of: Excavators, Graders, JCB, Construction Vehicles, Earthmoving Equipment Concrete Mixer, Bulldozer, Graders, Rollers, Front-end Loader and other
Salary: Competiti... Expiry Date 11 Sep 2022
Posted by GOLDEN BARN TOBACCOView Full Ad