The position exists to oversee the surfacing of the roads being constructed and ensuring that all quality standards are not compromised for the client satisfaction and uphold the image of the Company
1. Supervise surfacing works including priming, asphalt surfacing and chip and spray surfacing.
2. Adhere to all process procedure to ensure that quality is not compromised.
3. Constantly update the site engineer on progress and any challenges which might be faced to ensure that all issues are rectified timeously.
4. Ensure that surfacing projects are completed on time.
5. Supervise the operation of surfacing equipment including pavers, bitumen distributors, chip spreaders and rollers.
6. Ensure safety throughout all surfacing works.
1. 5’O’ levels
2. National Certificate in Civil Engineering
3. 5 years of relevant experience.
4. Able to work under pressure with little to no supervision.
Applications from persons meeting the above stated requirements, a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of proof of qualifications should be submitted to;
The Human Resource Officer
CMED Private Limited
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not later than Friday, 11 Feb 2022
a reputable company in Harare is looking for a stores clerk to start work with immediate effect
A Handyman is responsible for electrical, mechanical and plumbing related repairs. Depending on the company, they may engage with landscape ...
Craft Properties Pvt Ltd is looking for a Project Officer to support and coordinate project activities
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above post that have arisen at Nengo Builders.