Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the following vacant positions on a permanent basis.
The incumbent will report to the Human Resources and
Administration Officer and will be based at Head Office.
SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
• Develops and maintain organised filing system.
• Files all GMB employee records in personal files.
• Maintains employee records.
Updates files daily- indexing and sorting records before filing.
• Monitors the movement of files to ensure easy location of all files.
• Maintains file room logs to track file location.
• Prepares files for archiving by central registry as and when
• Ensures proper housekeeping of the filing room.
• Performing any other work related duties as assigned by the Superior.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 5'0' Levels including English Language and Mathematics/Accounts.
• National Diploma in Records Management.
Certificate in Human Resource Management will be an added
• At least 2 years' experience in a similar role..
• Organisational Awareness.
• Excellent knowledge of filing systems.
Excellent analytical skills.
Good Interpersonal skills.
High initiative and sound judgement
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent team player with strong multi-tasking capabilities.
Applications accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org Not later than 13 November 2023.
Please note that only shortlisted internal candidates will be contacted.