Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for appointment to the above mentioned vacancy in the CVEM Division of the Finance Department.
POST: ESTATES TECHNICIAN (1 Position)
LOCATION: ROWAN MARTIN BUILDING
REPORTING TO: ESTATES OFFICER
Responsible for assisting professional officers in the Estates sections of the Division and all other duties connected with property Estates management.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Drafts adverts in respect of land sales and lease of land.
• Maintenance of records on lease renewals, rent reviews and land sales.
• Inspection of leased land and sold properties.
• Follow up on rental payments.
• Deeds searches.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Valuation and Estates Management OR eight  subjects in REIZ management program Or any Real Estate qualification.
• At least 1-year relevant experience.
• High Integrity
• Customer Care.
Compensation and Benefits
A competitive salary commensurate with the post and other benefits will be disclosed to successful candidates.
NB: City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer. Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Written applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae including certified copies of relevant certificates should be submitted to:
The Acting Human Capital Director
P.O. Box 1680
Rowan Martin Building
To arrive not later than 22nd September 2021
CANVASSING WILL DISQUALIFY APPLICANTS
Team leader, responsible for the day to day management of a real estate agency business reporting to the Principal Registered ...