Air Force Of Zimbabwe Recruitment 2021
HOW ABOUT A CHALLENGING AND REWARDING CAREER IN THE SERVICE OF YOUR COUNTRY?
The Air Force of Zimbabwe is looking for suitably qualified persons who are Zimbabwean citizens and physically fit to join the Force in the following trades:
Environmental Health Officers
• Aged 30 years and below.
• Degree in Environmental Health.
• Current practicing Certificate.
• Work experience is an added advantage.
Interested candidates must drop their handwritten application letters, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications at provincial centres. Also bring originals of academic certificates, national ID, and long birth certificates for verification on the dates indicated against each Centre.
1. Mashonaland East - Marondera Govt Complex - 17 Mar 21
2. Mashonaland West - Chinhoyi Govt Complex - 17 Mar 21
3. Manicaland - Mutare Govt Complex - 19 Mar 21
4. Midlands - Gweru Govt Complex- 19 Mar 21
5. Bulawayo Metropolitan - Mhlanhlandlela Govt Complex -21 Mar 21
6. Masvingo - Benjamin Burombo Govt Complex- 21 Mar 21
7. Harare Metropolitan - AFZ Recruiting Office-23 Mar 21
8. Matebeleland North - Lupane Govt Complex-23 Mar 21
9. Mashonaland Central - Bindura Govt Complex - 25 Mar 21
10. Matebeleland South- Gwanda Govt Complex -25 Mar 21
In addition to a good remuneration, the Air Force of Zimbabwe offers the following benefits:
• Free Medical and Dental cover for Serving members and their immediate dependents.
• Free uniforms.
• Transport and Accommodation Allowances.
• Generous leave conditions.
• Free Accommodation.
For enquiries contact the Air Force of Zimbabwe Recruiting Office on the following numbers: 04-779488/779494/779497
Recruiting Office Air Force of Zimbabwe Number 2 Nialis Building, 2nd Floor East Cnr Julius Nyerere & Robson Manyika HARARE.
NB** The AFZ recruitment exercise shall be conducted under strict adherence to WHO covid-19 guidelines. "OUR WINGS ARE THE FORTRESS OF THE NATION"
Starting Date: 1 June 2021 Location: South East Lowveld Zimbabwe Background The Savé Valley Conservancy (SVC) was established in 1991 ...
Lower Mazowe Sub-Catchment Council is a statutory board which was established according to the regulations in the Water Act Chapter ...
Applications are invited from suitably and experienced individuals for the above post.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following positions that have arisen within the Environmental Management Agency ...