To generate demand for HIV /SRHR clinical services and transport program personnel and clients.
• Ferries Index testers and HIV/SRHR service delivery teams between scheduled points.
• Picks and drops HIV/SRHR clients between homes and service delivery points.
• Provides first aid to clients as required when being picked for adverse events management.
• Liaises with the logistics Officer on transportation of programme equipment.
• Reviews clients’ eligibility and checks for signed consent for HIV/SRHR services before ferrying them to service delivery points.
• Assists in preparing service delivery facilities e.g., pitching of tents and setting up of equipment.
• Conducts community and group HIV/SRHR sensitization sessions for demand generation.
• Liaises with community leadership e.g., Chiefs, Headman, school heads, and community mobilisers for opportunities to reach communities with HIV/SRHR messages.
• Distributes and posts demand generation IEC materials in communities.
• Advises Provincial Manager of when vehicle is likely due for service well in advance.
• Requests for vehicle servicing when due and ensures and reports on roadworthiness.
• Ensures project vehicles are checked daily for cleanliness’ and road worthiness.
• Undertakes regular refuelling and checking oil, water, and tyre condition.
• Accounts for fuel usage appropriately in accordance with PSH guidelines.
• Collects and verifies monthly reports, invoices, and CIR forms from service delivery sites.
• Verifies and assists with preparing and reporting daily and weekly statistics for the team being supported.
• Reports data inconsistencies and notable disparities in MOHCC activities to the District Field Officer.
• At least 3 “O” levels
• Class 4 Driver’s Licence
• At least 3 years driving experience
• Defensive Driver’s licence
• Demand generation experience an added advantage
• Hardworking and able to Communicate at all levels.
In return, PSH offers competitive remuneration, commensurate with qualifications and experience. PSH is an equal
opportunity employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of gender identity or expression,
race, religion, national origin or disability.
All interested candidates are encouraged to follow the following steps when applying:
Step 1: Complete the Application for the position you wish to apply for, under view more information.
Step 2: Send your updated CVs to email@example.com.
All Applications should be shared not later than June 22, 2022.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.View more information
• Driving and carrying out regular maintenance and repairs of tractors and other farm implements.
• Quoting clients on duty • Loading authority • Register Maintenance and File Opening • Framing of Bills of Entry ...
Delivering and collecting items and transportation of Staff
Applications are invited from suitable qualified results oriented and experienced Haulage Truck Drivers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced 15 tonne Truck Driver
Operators of: Excavators, Graders, JCB, Construction Vehicles, Earthmoving Equipment Concrete Mixer, Bulldozer, Graders, Rollers, Front-end Loader and other
Salary: Competiti... Expiry Date 11 Sep 2022
Posted by GOLDEN BARN TOBACCOView Full Ad