Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant posts that have arisen within the Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund (ZIMDEF) - an equal opportunity employer.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Carries out all driving duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Collects and delivers mail, correspondence, files, documents and other material.
• Maintains regional fleet to include, checking oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
• Ensures that all vehicles are intact at all times and reports any anomalies.
• Arranges for routine vehicle service and other repairs as and when necessary.
• Performs miscellaneous office support functions such as messenger services and office administrative roles.
• Provides logistical support with regional events such as ZITF projects, exhibitions, etc.
• Maintains accurate records for work related matters which includes: fuelling, trip sheets, log books, maintenance records, incident and accident reports and other as requested.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
• 5'0' levels (with grade C or better) including English Language
• A dean class two driver's licence
• A valid Defensive Driving Certificate
• At least two years' driving experience in a reputable organization
Eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications clearly indicating the job post/position and station being applied for. Applications must be accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae indicating names of at least three contactable referees under confidential cover not later than 14 March 2022 to:
The Human Capital Development Manager, Zimbabwe Manpower Development Fund, 18572 Off Mother Patrick Avenue, Rotten Row, P. Bag CY7739, Causeway, Harare
• Driving and carrying out regular maintenance and repairs of tractors and other farm implements.
• Quoting clients on duty • Loading authority • Register Maintenance and File Opening • Framing of Bills of Entry ...
Delivering and collecting items and transportation of Staff
Applications are invited from suitable qualified results oriented and experienced Haulage Truck Drivers
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced 15 tonne Truck Driver
Operators of: Excavators, Graders, JCB, Construction Vehicles, Earthmoving Equipment Concrete Mixer, Bulldozer, Graders, Rollers, Front-end Loader and other
Salary: Competiti... Expiry Date 11 Sep 2022
Posted by GOLDEN BARN TOBACCOView Full Ad