Driver for deliveries in a manufacturing setup. This Position requires someone who is honest and trustworthy as it involves stocks and time management to complete the tasks for the day.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for Deliveries to customers
• Responsible for reconciliation of stocks and Delivered orders.
• Responsible for keeping the vehicle in good condition and Clean.
• Ensuring all Deliveries are completed on time and in full for the day.
• Assist in loading of stocks for deliveries.
Qualifications and Experience
Class 2 driver's license (Clean)
5 O' Levels Pass
Must be between 25 and 32 years old
Good Customer service.
Good communication skills
3 years of experience.
Excellent in time management
Neat and presentable in appearance.
Honesty and trustworthy.
-Responsible for transporting goods from one location to another.
-driving company bus
3 (Three) x Drivers: Family AIDS Caring Trust (FACT) Deadlines: 6 December 2021 Location: Gokwe North, Harare and Mutare Reporting ...
We are seeking to recruit a proficient and dynamic Part Time Motor Vehicle Mechanic who will work under the general ...