Reporting to the Transport Officer, the Driver will be responsible for al diking duties :
• Offering driving services to Officers on field work.
• Driving staff and visitors as instructed and authorized by superiors•
• Collection and delivery of items.
• Maintenance of vehicles.
• Sending vehicles for repairs.
• Cleaning vehicles at all times.
• Any other duties as assigned by superiors.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
• At least 5'0' Level passes.
• Clean Class 1 Drivers license.
• Valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
• At least five years' driving experience
APPLICATION PROCEDURE Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, current CVs certified copies of their qualifications, clearly stating the position they applying for to:
The Director- Human Resources Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency(ZIMSTAT)
18th Floor, Kaguvi Building
Corner Simon Muzenda Street and Central Avenue
P.O. Box CY 342 Causeway,
or apply on email: email@example.com
Applications due date: Friday, 23rd July 2021
One of our clients is looking for a Heavy Vehicle Driver to be based at their Kadoma branch. The incumbent ...
The Society wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Driver that has ...
Deadline: 30 September 2021 1 year fixed term contract A local organisation seeks the services of a driver.
An organisation seeks a driver with 5 O' levels and a CLEAN class four drivers licence. Must have a minimum ...