The following vacancy has arisen within First Mutual Health Services Company and applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancy on a permanent basis.
• Recording all medicine and sundry drug sales in the system.
• Receiving, verifying and validating prescriptions daily.
• Facilitating the correct labelling of medicines and products.
• Dispensing medicines (under supervision of a pharmacist).
• Capturing patient's biometrics for medical aid prescription processing.
• Checking membership validity and ensuring that medical aid electronic claims are timely and correctly submitted.
• Ensuring that daily takings are banked as per company policies.
• Partaking in the monthly stock take exercises.
• Ensuring that expired drugs are disposed in line with the regulatory authority requirements.
• Keeping a register of out of stock products and updating customers on availability progress.
• Conducting retail sales to a high standard of customer services.
• Attending to customer quarries regarding medication.
• Deciding the counter medicines/products to give patients/Clients.
• Ensuring that there is timely delivery of unit drugs and sundries needs.
• Dispensary Assistant Certificate.
• At least six months' experience in a pharmacy.
• 5 "O" levels including Mathematics and Science
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address:
Applications should be sent by not later than 24 November 2021.
Due Date: Friday, January 28, 2022 Position Summary The Paediatric HIV Care and Treatment and Viral Hepatitis Medical Officer will ...
Due Date: Friday, January 21, 2022 Position Summary The Pharmacy Dispensary Assistant will be supported by OPHID and seconded to ...
Africa University Harare Centre is inviting qualified applicants to apply for full time and part time Lectureship in the Health ...
Deadline: 26 January 2022 Duty Station: Harare, Zimbabwe Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G5 Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one ...
Deadline: 26 January 2022 Duty Station: Harare, Zimbabwe Classification: National Officer Service Staff NoA Type of Appointment: Fixed-term, one year ...
Deadline: 24 January 2022 Location: Mutare, Mutasa, Chipinge, Buhera, Makoni, Gokwe, Gweru, Mberengwa, Kwekwe Type of contract: Fixed Term Contract ...
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 24 Jan 2022
Posted by Zimbabwe Health Interventions (ZHI)View Full Ad
Deadline: 23 January 2022 Reports: Program Manager About Jointed Hands Welfare Organisation (JHWO) is a local NGO that envisions a ...
Salary: Negotiable Expiry Date 23 Jan 2022
Posted by Jointed Hands Welfare Organization (JHWO)View Full Ad