Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts at Great Zimbabwe University:
1.0 VICE CHANCELLOR’S OFFICE
1.1 DEPUTY DIRECTOR, INFORMATION AND PUBLIC RELATIONS (1 POST)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Director, Information and public Relations, the incumbent shall be responsible for assisting in the following areas:
· Ensuring communication strategy is consistent and reflects the University’s vision;
· Delivering and managing the University’s internal and external communications;
· Implementing social media strategies;
· Publishing videos and photographs on university websites and blogs;
· Directing special presentations including business shows, charity functions or media campaigns;
· Developing short and long term plans/budgets for the marketing / communications/ public relations program and its activities;
· Monitoring progress, ensuring adherence and evaluating performance of marketing/ communications/ public relations mission, goals and financial objectives;
· Developing the advertising, marketing and promotion plans of the University;
· Reviewing marketing material;
· Performing any other duties as assigned by Director, Information and Public Relations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants must have at least a Master’s Degree in Media Studies or related field plus three (3) years’ experience in media and public relations. Applicants must be mature, hardworking, reliable, responsible and prepared to work overtime. In addition, applicants should possess superior interpersonal and communications skills.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Applicants must submit six copies of applications of the following: application letter, certified certificates and curriculum vitae giving full details of names, place and date of birth, experience, contact telephone number(s) and names and addresses of three referees to:
The Deputy Registrar, Human Resources and Legal Affairs
Great Zimbabwe University
P.O. Box 1235
Or email email@example.com as single PDF file
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 25 June 2021.
Media & Communications Assistant: Zimbabwe Environmental Law Association (ZELA) Deadline: 8 August 2021 The Zimbabwe Environmental Law Association is calling ...
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of a Visual Communication and Multimedia ...
The successful incumbent will be responsible for executing the content acquisition strategy, implementation and effective management of all content development ...
Company Description CARE began working in Zimbabwe in 1992 in response to a severe regional drought. After establishing a drought ...
Gender & Media Consultancy: Women’s Coalition of Zimbabwe (WCoZ) Deadline: 16 July 2021 About WCoZ Women’s Coalition of Zimbabwe (WCoZ), ...