APOPO is a Belgium Humanitarian Demining Organization that operates in Zimbabwe and is looking for:
Database and Information Management Officer (Sango Border Campsite/Masvingo Office)
Responsible to: Operations Manager
The information and database officer will assist with information and running of the database following APOPO Mine Action policies and procedures. Specific responsibilities are as follows.
• Perform tasks corresponding to the professional category defined by the employer with utmost diligence and efficiency, according to the best standards generally accepted in their profession or professional qualification
• Install and maintain the performance of the database servers
• Develop processes of optimizing data and security.
• Manage database access.
• Performance tuning of the database system.
• Performance of database backup and recovery and trouble shooting in case of any problems.
• Install, upgrade and manage database applications.
• Perform data extraction, transformation and loading.
• Liaise closely with the operations manager and other support and operations staff.
• Any other duties assigned by management.
• Candidate should have a relevant Information and database management degree with a minimum of 1-year work experience preferably in the NGO sector.
• Candidates who do not meet the requirements but have the relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send their CV and cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com with the position they are applying for in the subject line by 27-07-2021 COB
Masvingo Province candidates will be given first preference.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SHORTLISTING WILL BE DONE ON A ROLLING BASIS AND THEREFORE APPLICATIONS MIGHT CLOSE BEFORE THE DUE DATE IF A SUITABLE CANDIDATE IS FOUND.
A leading company in retail and manufacturing invites applications from the following:
Applications are invited front individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the following posts.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at Group IT & ...
Co-ordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects with regards to budget, scope and delivery time.
Bindura University of Science Education is looking for a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor: ComputerScience /Information Technology (1 Post)
Salary: 500 - 100000 Expiry Date 09 Oct 2021
Posted by Bindura University of Science EducationView Full Ad