Cassava Smartech is looking for a versatile and dynamic Data Scientist to join its Technical team. The main purpose of the position is to support the monetization of data analytics science as a service through the application of advanced data science methodologies on an array of business problems. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and analysing raw data in order to produce patterns that will produce valuable business insights.
• Identifies and executes appropriate analytical techniques and data science methodologies and algorithms to provide in-depth analysis of transactional, subscriber and aggregated data including prescriptive and predictive models.
• Assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Collaborates with the data engineering department to identify data scrubbing and enrichment projects, determines the requirements for these projects and tests outcomes.
• Reports on and presents findings on algorithm development including the quantification of its business impact.
• Prepares and builds scenario-based business models to evaluate the financial feasibility of campaigns. • Develops and designs appropriate processes for the analysis of data including continual improvement of products for monetization projects.
• Identifies new technologies for review and testing in the field of data science with the view of optimizing productivity and efficiency in the department.
• Reviews problems affecting reporting applications and acts as second-line level support for user queries.
• Conducts thorough user acceptance testing on automated solutions including reviewing the algorithms, recommendations made and financial feasibility of the latter.
• Identities new technologies for review and testing in the field of data science with the view of optimizing productivity and efficiency within the department.
Qualification Skill and Experience
• A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• 4 to 6 years' experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques, text mining and social network analysis.
• Experience in R. Python. SQL, NoSQL.
• Extensive knowledge of Fintech and Telecoms development.
• Honesty & integrity is a must.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position "Data Scientist" in the subject area by the 23rd of July 2021. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
A leading company in retail and manufacturing invites applications from the following:
Applications are invited front individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the following posts.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals to fill the above named position that has arisen at Group IT & ...
Co-ordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects with regards to budget, scope and delivery time.
Bindura University of Science Education is looking for a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor: ComputerScience /Information Technology (1 Post)
Salary: 500 - 100000 Expiry Date 09 Oct 2021
Posted by Bindura University of Science EducationView Full Ad