Title: Data Entry Clerk
The Data Entry Clerk is a key member of the Strategic Information and Evaluation (SIE) team at district level responsible for data collection, cleaning, and entry into ZHCT project databases, as well as regular data analysis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Data entry clerk will assist the DSIE Officer in carrying out the following duties:
• Timely collection of client level and aggregate program from all health facilities and communities.
• Review submitted data and check for completeness, inconsistencies, and outliers.
• Data entry in client level and aggregate program databases including DHIS2 and DATIM.
• Data de-duplication in collaboration with other IPs and MoHCC at district level.
• Conduct regular site visits with SIE officers to assess program data quality using standard data quality assessment tools.
• Participate in capacity building of healthcare workers in monitoring and evaluation through coaching and mentoring.
• Generate data reports and provide data feedback to MOHCC staff and other information stakeholders.
• Implement data quality assurance strategies including routine data quality assessments using a standard FHI360/ZHI Data verification tool and provide feedback for decision making and corrective actions.
• Distribute M&E tools to all supported health facilities.
• Regular analysis of program data to identify program strengths and gaps.
• Ensure accurate and timely submission of High Frequency Reports (HFR) and Monthly Return Forms.
• Support roll out and use of digital and mobile data reporting platforms.
• Participate in data review meetings and further build the M&E capacity of MOHCC staff.
• Actively participate in project assessments and studies/researches.
• Represent the district at M&E fora as assigned by the supervisors.
• Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisors.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
• Proficient computer skills for data collection and word processing software.
• Attitude for learning and enhancing skills.
• Able to troubleshoot problems in collecting and entering data.
• Upholds patient confidentiality.
• Willing to travel to multiple health facilities.
Qualifications and Experience:
• A diploma/ degree in computer sciences, mathematics, statistics, public health, demography or social sciences is desirable.
• Conversant with relevant computer programs a requirement.
• Demonstrated experience capturing HIV program data in DHIS2/DATIM.
• Good reading and writing skills.
• Proficiency in desktop software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) a requisite.
• Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage
Apply online, visit the website below.View more information
Grace Life Foundation is a welfare philanthropy organization that was founded in February 2018 with the aim of helping disadvantaged ...
OVERVIEW OF THE FUNCTIONS OF THE POST Under the overall authority of the Assistant Director-General for Culture (ADG/CLT), the functional ...
Project Officer x2 (Buhera, Chimanimani/Chipinge) Purpose of the Position The Project Officer-Education/DRR is responsible for implementing project’s field level activities ...
Provide leadership in design and implementation of accountability, monitoring and evaluation systems and tools for sector specific Technical Programmes including ...
The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance Electronic-Learning (ODeL) university in Zimbabwe that offers ...
Salary: 500-100000 Expiry Date 03 Jul 2021
Posted by ZOU - Zimbabwe Open UniversityView Full Ad