Our Medical Centre is looking for a Cook to join the team, and he/she will be responsible for preparing meals and maintaining sanitation standards in the kitchen.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare and cook meals for patients and employees
• Prepare breakfast, lunch and deliver meals to the respective patients and staff
• Cook and prepare meals as per request and on time
• Monitor the number of people who enters into the kitchen
• Maintain highest standards of sanitation and hygiene in the kitchen
• Design and follow canteen budget
• Carryout other duties as delegated
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• Diploma/ certificate in hotel, catering ,cooking and culinary arts or equivalent
• 1 year of proven experience as a cook
• Must be healthy, physically fit and with stamina
How to apply:
Applications accompanied by detailed CVs and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications should be either sent via email [with clear indication of interested post] to: Sunningdalemc2@gmail.com OR Hand delivered to: The Human Resources Officer Sunningdale Medical Centre 16075 Sunningdale 2, Harare.
📌We are looking for 3 well-groomed and friendly ladies to join our team asap
The School Hospitality and Tourism seeks qualified, suitable and experienced candidates to fill in following position: REPORTING TO (Hotel Manager)
We are looking for personable, professional, and well-groomed waiters to join our restaurant.
We are in search of a chef who will be responsible for preparing dishes for guests as per request. Overseeing ...