We are looking for a Content Creator to write and publish various types of copy for our organisation and our partners. To be successful in this role, one should be well versed with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new business. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
Content Creator responsibilities:
1) include producing marketing copy to advertise our products
2)writing blog posts about industry-related topics
3) promoting our content on social media.
• Research industry-related topics
• Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
• Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise multiple companies, services and products
• Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
• Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
• Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
• Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
• Prepares marketing plans for multiple organisations
• Proven work experience as a Content Creator, marketing executive or similar role
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
• Time-management skills
• Portfolio of published articles an added advantage
The Opportunity Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Global Digital ...
Location: Harare, Zimbabwe Company: Plan International Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and ...
About Transparency International Zimbabwe (TI Z) is a non- profit, non- partisan, systems-oriented local chapter of the international movement against ...
Position summary A local development organization is on the lookout for a recent graduate / student in the final year ...
The Zimbabwe Open University (ZOU) is the largest and comprehensive Open & Distance electronic Learning (ODeL) university in Zimbabwe that ...
Salary: 500-100000 Expiry Date 08 May 2021
Posted by ZOU - Zimbabwe Open UniversityView Full Ad