The successful incumbent will be responsible for executing the content acquisition strategy, implementation and effective management of all content development by the business as well as identifying affiliates to distribute this content.
• Promotes content acquisition through identifying distribution partners and affiliates for Sasai business.
• Ensures high quality content is acquired for the platform whilst maintaining business strategic vision.
• Promotes content acquisition through identifying content aggregators, and content owners for Sasai Interactive Services.
• Works with Manager, Content Operations to identify and curate relevant stand-out content to be added to promotional lists for marketing purposes towards meeting the vision of the department.
• Ensures appropriate positioning, titling and wordings are added for all uploaded content files as per Sasai content editorial policy and guidelines.
• Meets set daily, weekly and monthly content acquisition targets.
• Provides support for Sasai content creators and strategic partners to ensure their content receives appropriate attention in order to drive creator activity.
• Ensures content regulatory compliance is adhered per country including licensing, copyrights, digital rights and content rights set.
• Monitors and reviews uploaded user generated content and where required reports community infringements to Manager Content Operations.
• Reviews all content and ensures it has been checked and verified before uploading content to the central server.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
• A degree in Media Studies or equivalent.
• Relevant professional qualification an added advantage.
• 2-4 years' experience in a similar or related environment.
Please apply to: The HR Business Partner by sending your CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the position "Content Coordinator" in the subject area by the 19th of July 2021. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
Job Purpose The Creative & Digital Print Manager oversees the organization, creative and digital print functions and team, ensuring that ...
Deadline: 30 September 2021 Reports to: Programmes Manager and Senior Programmes Officer Position: Full time (Fixed term contract)
Communications and Knowledge Management Intern: Pangaea Zimbabwe AIDS Trust (PZAT) Deadline: 20 September 2021 Location: Harare Pangaea Zimbabwe AIDS Trust ...
An established Organization seeks to recruit suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following vacant positions: