Driving Council vehicles
• Driving Council vehicles
• Collection and disposal of domestic and industrial waste by truck/tractor
• Supervising the refuse truck crew
• Maintaining the refuse truck in good working order
• Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
• Clean Class 2 Driver’s licence
• Valid defensive driving certificate
• At least 2 years working experience in a similar field
Applications in applicant’s own handwriting clearly marked “Class 2 Driver”, supported by certified copies of academic, professional and detailed C.Vs should be submitted to the undersigned on or before the 27th of July 2021 and/or alternatively through the post to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Umguza Rural District Council
56 Jason Moyo Street, Btwn 4th & 5th Avenues
P.O Box 749
One of our clients is looking for a Heavy Vehicle Driver to be based at their Kadoma branch. The incumbent ...
The Society wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Driver that has ...
Deadline: 30 September 2021 1 year fixed term contract A local organisation seeks the services of a driver.
An organisation seeks a driver with 5 O' levels and a CLEAN class four drivers licence. Must have a minimum ...