Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 – Civil Engineering
The Projects Department, FBC Building Society is seeking to recruit a young graduate for a graduate training and development programme as part of its talent
management strategy. It is expected that the prospective applicant must be highly computer literate and technologically savvy.
The training will specifically focus on Civil Engineering. The training programme will
run for approximately 24 months and it is expected that the trainee should be ready
to be deployed into substantive position thereafter.
Prospective candidates must be 25 years of age or younger and have attained a
minimum of an upper second class degree (2.1) pass in Civil Engineering or any
closely related fields to the one indicated.
Applicants are expected to have the following attributes;
• Self-drive and motivation.
• Innovation and creativity.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Initiative and willingness to explore new horizons.
• Team player capability and high level of confidence.
• Highly computer literate
• Entrepreneurial flair and a keen instinct of achieving tangible results and effecting
Interested applicants that meet the above specifications may submit their applications
via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 20 November 2023, clearly