The Public Service Commission is inviting applications to fill the vacant posts :
1. Oversee the formulation, implementation and review of strategies, programmes, policies, guidelines and regulations on Valuation and Estates Management and ensure that they are in sync with the Ministry's Strategic Plan, National Development Goals/aspirations and Vision 2030.
2. Provide high level technical expertise / advice on capacity building, knowledge building and policy matters on valuation of Government immovable property, plant and machinery to the Permanent Secretary.
3. Superintend over the allocation of State Land after approval by the Minister responsible for Local Government.
4. Oversee the development of documentation to facilitate decisions on the disposal of State Land through sale, trade or lease.
5. Liaise with Local Authorities, Surveyor General, Department of Physical Planning and other Stakeholders on matters relating to State Land management.
6. Superintend over the provision of the market value of land, buildings, residential and commercial property for Government.
7. Advise Line Ministries, Government Departments and other Stakeholders on effective strategies to follow when buying properties or disposing of property.
8. Lead negotiations and activities associated with Government property and all tenant matters including Lease enforcement, rent reviews, Lease renewals and surrenders.
9. Superintend over the maintenance of accurate records of all government office accommodation and State Land.
10. Preside over property related disputes and preparation of reports to Courts in contested matters and matters of appeal on Government estate on behalf of Government.
11. Provide technical advice to stakeholders on Government Estate Management functions.
12. Manage human and financial resources allocated to the Directorate.
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE &ATTRIBUTES:
• At least a Masters degree in Valuation and Estate Management/ Real Estate Management/Property Development and Valuation or any other related qualification.
• A minimum two (2) years experience as a Director or equivalent level in a Valuations and Estates Management environment.
• At least 10 years of relevant experience in the Valuations and Estates Management sector.
• Registered with the Valuers Council of Zimbabwe
• Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
• Sound knowledge of current National Economic
Development Policies, Programmes and Priorities.
• Prepared to travel extensively within and outside the country.
• Good oral and written communication with a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
• Strong leadership and team building skills.
Ability to employ Information Communication Technology (ICTs) in the planning, design and execution of Valuations and Estates Management field
Candidates, [especially women], with relevant long-term experience at senior levels in the private sector or in the non-state enterprises domain within and outside Zimbabwe are encouraged to apply.
Application letters, including detailed CVs and copies of certificates should reach the Public Service Commission by 22 March 2021 and should be addressed to:
Public Service Commission
9th Floor, Social Security Centre
Corner Sam Nujoma Street/Julius Nyerere Way
This is a short term-contract position reporting to the Property Officer (Credit Control).
The incumbent reports to the respective Property Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following vacant positions which have arisen within the ...
A well-established Estate Agent requires property negotiators/trainee property negotiators. REQUIREMENTS: +Mature +25 years in age +Previous Sales and Administrative Experience ...