As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
• Production of meals and supervision of meal preparation.
• Assist with the planning of menus and stock control.
• Maintain hygiene standards in the kitchen.
• Implement new innovative and creative ideas (on meals and functions).
• Oversee and monitor the quality of food and presentation thereof.
• Maintains food production records.
• Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
• Quality & quantity controls on all food products.
• Keeping an update of market trends and reacting on these effectively and efficiently.
• Promptly reports equipment and food quality to kitchen Manager.
• Stay abreast of latest food trends and best practices.
• May be required to assist with any other duties that may be outside scope of responsibility.
Client service orientated
Excellent food/Chef skills and background
• At least O Levels.
• Relevant tertiary qualification preferably Professional Cookery and/or class 1 Journey man.
• Culinary school diploma or HND in food service management or related field is a plus.
• At least a year's of working experience within a similar corporate environment.
• Equivalent level of competence and Strong in kitchen and functions and able to work all shifts when required.
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested to be considered for this position, please submit your application and CV, to the Recruitment Team through email, email@example.com before the 25th of September 2021.
Please state the position being applied for in the email’s subject line.View more information
📌We are looking for 3 well-groomed and friendly ladies to join our team asap
The School Hospitality and Tourism seeks qualified, suitable and experienced candidates to fill in following position: REPORTING TO (Hotel Manager)
We are looking for personable, professional, and well-groomed waiters to join our restaurant.
We are in search of a chef who will be responsible for preparing dishes for guests as per request. Overseeing ...