We are looking for a mature Chef who will be responsible for cooking lunch for all the staff members and making sure that the kitchen is clean at all times. One should be able to work well under pressure.
* Preparing lunch for staff members.
* Coming up with the menu.
* Ensure appealing plate presentation
* Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
* Planning menus
* Ensuring food quality and taste is of the highest standard
* Managing inventory of stock and ordering raw materials
* Controlling budgets and minimizing wastage
* Maintaining health and hygiene in the kitchen
Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment
Advanced knowledge of culinary and baking
Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
Excellent time management abilities
Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
Familiarity with sanitation regulations
Culinary school diploma preferred
If you have whatever it takes to be part of our High-Performance Team you can send your Cv
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over ...
A new food outlet in Harare is looking for a creative and enthusiastic assistant chef.
A new food outlet in Harare is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced chef. We want someone who is creative ...
Our Client in the entertainment industry is looking for a n Information Officer. As an information officer you'll work with ...