To support the Civils Department on all Building Surveying duties and responsibilities.
• Site surveying and carrying out feasibility studies.
• Setting out of foundations, bolts and reinforcement positioning
•Calculation of levels for the project managers use to prepare sites for construction and setting boundaries
• Monitoring excavations and earthworks
• Volumetric surveys and calculations of backfilling and refiling on excavations and dumping sites
• Interpreting designs for a project and visualising 2D and 3D designs.
• Advising on environmental impacts, energy efficiency and sustainability.
• Establishment of benchmarks and controlling levels for excavations and earthworks
• Checking accuracy of field work
• Ensuring operational procedures and work instructions are adhered to.
• Any other duties as assigned by the manager
• Bsc (Hons) Degree in Geoinformatics and Surveying Engineering / equivalent.
• Member of Zimbabwe Institute of Geomatics or Surveyors Institute of Zimbabwe.
• At least 3 years working experience at a middle management level in construction industry dealing with structural engineering projects.
• Enthusiastic and strong knowledge of construction and building services.
• Attention to detail
• Competent with a dumpy level
• Technical knowledge and competence
• Good IT skills, including Auto Card
• Ability to implement systems and with good interpersonal skills coupled with strong analytical skills.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should email CV and certified copies of relevant documents not later than 17 August 2022, to email:
A Handyman is responsible for electrical, mechanical and plumbing related repairs. Depending on the company, they may engage with landscape ...
Craft Properties Pvt Ltd is looking for a Project Officer to support and coordinate project activities
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the above post that have arisen at Nengo Builders.
To work in the Projects department as a Civil Engineer/Construction Manager being guided by the responsibilities and duties as stipulated ...